Our latest range has landed! They are made from 90% pre-consumer cotton waste - a twist of teal and white - perfectly workable yarn that was at the end of production on a larger item. The remaining 10% comes when we plate our socks with ECONYL® regenerated nylon that is made from fishing nets and other nylon waste for added durability.
All of our socks are unisex and come in 3 different sizes. If you are between sizes, we recommend going down a size.
Small: UK 4-6 – EU 37-39
Medium: UK 7-9 – EU 40-42
Large: UK 10-12 – EU 43-45
Machine washable at 30°.
90% Reclaimed cotton
10% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
Every pair of our socks is accompanied by a mending kit; which includes a needle and thread, as well as 3-step darning instructions to encourage repairing or reinforcing rather than throwing away. We want to make sure that each pair lasts as long as they can.
Gave these to my daughter and husband for Xmas. Both were delighted by these socks in their favourite colour and then to discover how comfortably they fitted in their boots. The yarn feels durable especially round the heel and toe.