Our latest range has landed! They are made from 90% pre-consumer cotton waste - a twist of coral pink and white - perfectly workable yarn that was at the end of production on a larger item. The remaining 10% comes when we plate our socks with ECONYL® regenerated nylon that is made from fishing nets and other nylon waste for added durability.
All of our socks are unisex and come in 3 different sizes. If you are between sizes, we recommend going down a size.
Small: UK 4-6 – EU 37-39
Medium: UK 7-9 – EU 40-42
Large: UK 10-12 – EU 43-45
Machine washable at 30°.
90% Reclaimed cotton
10% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
Every pair of our socks is accompanied by a mending kit; which includes a needle and thread, as well as 3-step darning instructions to encourage repairing or reinforcing rather than throwing away. We want to make sure that each pair lasts as long as they can.
I just love these socks-so cosy and sustainable! I gifted a pair to my friend and she was very pleased with them. Glad I bought a pair for me too!
Beautifully cosy and fabulous colour which reminded me of pink strawberry ice-cream! The size was generous and I know from previous purchases that the socks don't shrink. I love being given needle and thread for darning but expect these socks to wear well before needing repair.